Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, events may be rescheduled or cancelled. Please call our office for additional information: 985-384-3830.
The members of the St. Mary Parish Chamber of Commerce have made an investment in the future and in our region, and are working continually to improve the St. Mary area’s quality of life and business environment through balanced economic growth.
Donate Now – St. Mary Chamber “Charlie Roe” Scholarship Fund
St. Mary Chamber Scholarship Fund benefits not only the students from each High School in the Parish but provides scholarships for the students at South Louisiana Community College-Young Memorial Campus. The Chamber along with the District Attorney’s Office invites you to support the “Charlie Roe” Scholarship Fund for the students of St. Mary Parish.
St. Mary Chamber Thanks These Donors
Your generous donations to the Charlie Roe Scholarship Fund provides scholarships annually for a student from each high school in the parish and SLCC.
M & L Industries
Mark Credit Corporation
A & M Dockside Repair, Inc.
Mark Airboats, Inc.
Central Boats / Patterson Marine
D. A. Bo Duhe
Parish President, David Hanagriff
Developed as a rapid response to the COVID-19 pandemic, this new curbside grocery service has quickly proven to be a valuable service to our community and surrounding areas. Order today!
Tiger Island Hardware & Outdoors
Tiger Island Hardware and Outdoors is a family-owned discount Appliances, Electronics, Hardware, Sporting Goods, Furniture, Outdoor store based in Morgan City, LA. Since 1993.
Patterson State Bank
Our promise to you, our customers, is that we will look toward the future with new technologies and services without forsaking our traditions and dedication to the principles on which we were founded.
CypressTech Computer Solutions
CypressTech is a full servcie IT provider. They install, monitor and help with your computer’s and network. CypressTech also offers customer software applictions and web development.
- Membership Directory… Directory of all of our members!
- Chamber Online Advertising… Let us put your business news on Facebook!
- Chamber Newsletter and Blast… Information on what’s happening in our parish goes out monthly in our Newsletter and weekly in our Blast!
- Direct Mail advertising… We put your flyers/inserts into the mailboxes of all of our members!
- Special Advertising Boards… Being a sponsor entitles you to have your name on our special advertising boards at our events!
- Media Opportunities… The media is invited to all of our events and functions!
- Chamber Radio Show… Spotlight your business on the Chamber’s very own radio show which is called Chamber Chat.
- Rental Listings… Post any rental property you have in our rental listing paper! NO FEE
- Networking Opportunities… Business After Hours, Rise and Shine Business Breakfasts, Member Business Luncheons, Business Seminars, BBQ Bash, Annual Banquet, Education Dinner, Ribbon Cutting/Grand Openings!
- Other Benefits… Chamber meeting room (only $25.00 set up fee for members), Use of bulk mailing permit, SBA publications, Chamber racks for business card and brochures, a personable, professional and friendly staff to help with your business and networking needs!
600 Main Street
Franklin, LA 70538
M - F, 8am - 2pm
Morgan City Office
727 Myrtle Street
Morgan City, LA 70380
M - F, 8am - 5pm