Here are 10 of the BEST reasons to join TODAY
Along with its President, Board of Directors and Staff would like to cordially invite you to become a member of the most dynamic business association in the area.
- Membership Directory… Directory of all of our members!
- Chamber Online Advertising… Let us put your business news on Facebook!
- Chamber Newsletter and Blast… Information on what’s happening in our parish goes out monthly in our Newsletter and weekly in our Blast!
- Direct Mail advertising… We put your flyers/inserts into the mailboxes of all of our members!
- Special Advertising Boards… Being a sponsor entitles you to have your name on our special advertising boards at our events!
- Media Opportunities… The media is invited to all of our events and functions!
- Chamber Radio Show… Spotlight your business on the Chamber’s very own radio show which is called Chamber Chat.
- Rental Listings… Post any rental property you have in our rental listing paper! NO FEE
- Networking Opportunities… Business After Hours, Rise and Shine Business Breakfasts, Member Business Luncheons, Business Seminars, BBQ Bash, Annual Banquet, Education Dinner, Ribbon Cutting/Grand Openings!
- Other Benefits… Chamber meeting room (only $25.00 set up fee for members), Use of bulk mailing permit, SBA publications, Chamber racks for business card and brochures, a personable, professional and friendly staff to help with your business and networking needs!
Scholarship Program: Through the support of the membership and through the generosity of the late Charles Roe, the Chamber of Commerce has established a scholarship program which is divided among the 8 Parish high schools and Louisiana State Technical College, Young Memorial Campus.
Adopt-A- School- Program: Established in 1987 to unite business, civic organizations, individuals, churches and schools in the battle to improve education by providing an opportunity for the community to become actively involved in the quality of our schools. Adopters make a commitment to support education thus strengthening public awareness and fostering public support of education.
Ambassador Program: Chamber ambassadors serve as a liaison between the Chamber and its members. They continually strive to improve the level of personal customer service Chamber members receive, and assist members in fully recognizing the benefits of Chamber membership. Through periodic visits and phone calls to new and existing members, Ambassadors assist the Chamber in gaining a better understanding of members’ business needs and in developing services to meet those needs. This program provides a mutually beneficial experience for the Chamber, Chamber members, and the Ambassadors themselves.
600 Main Street
Franklin, LA 70538
M - F, 8am - 2pm
Morgan City Office
727 Myrtle Street
Morgan City, LA 70380
M - F, 8am - 5pm