Helpful answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Why join the St Mary Parish Chamber of Commerce?
We have a lot going for us in the St. Mary area. We have a good school system…good hardworking people…an agreeable climate…progressive, responsive government… and many more positive things. It is important that the chamber assume its rightful place in our community’s future and be recognized as the agency to get things done that will make our community a good place in which to live and do business. Your investment in the chamber will unite you with other professional and concerned individuals in building for the future.
What does membership cost?
Investment in the chamber varies, based on size and type of business. Click here to view the Investment Schedule to see what yours will be. Investments may be paid annually either on our website or by mail. When you make your decision to join the St. Mary Chamber team, we hope that you won’t ask yourself “Can I afford to belong?” Instead, join all our members who asked a more basic question – “Can I afford not to belong?”
EMPLOYEE BASE: Retail, Service & Professional Business and Manufacturers
|No Of Employees||Cost|
|1 – 4||$175.00|
|5 – 10||$195.00|
|11 – 20||$225.00|
|21 – 30||$275.00|
|31 – 40||$325.00|
|41 – 50||$375.00|
|51 – 100||$475.00|
|101 – 250||$575.00|
|251 – 500||$675.00|
|500 & Up||$975.00|
All financial business based on assets
$23.00 per million – adjusted annually – minimum of $300.00
Hotels – Motels
$150.00 base and $2.00 per room
Some Benefits of a Chamber Membership
- Two listings (one alphabetical and one classified) in the membership directory.
- Two listings on the Chamber’s internet website – www.stmarychamber.com
- Unlimited participation on committees (encouraged but not required).
- Chamber monthly newsletter, keeps you informed of what’s happening in the chamber, our
- community, legislative activities and many other areas which affect you and your business.
- Monthly gatherings at “Business After Hours” which gives you the opportunity to meet others.
600 Main Street
Franklin, LA 70538
M - F, 8am - 2pm
Morgan City Office
727 Myrtle Street
Morgan City, LA 70380
M - F, 8am - 5pm